credibility of online news

I think that some online news can be a reliable source when it comes to local online news, it could have been something that one may have observed. I really don't rely on online news stories that much, but some of the material could be really interesting when it comes to current events. I really can not tell if the information can be trusted it is hard to decipher what is fact or fiction. I typically look at different news sites for information, such as; mediatakeout, bossip, and worldstarhiphop, some of the news can be considered reliable, but out of know were an article will come up about a dog driving a car are something weird like that, and don't think that is a reliable source.

Comments

  1. I agree, there are several reliable online sources for news. I use online more than traditional simply due to the fact that traditional sources tend to be more biased with their information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment